Friday, February 10, 2006

list #10

10-3-00

set one
1. connection ace
2. there comes a time - n. young
3. pollyanna
would love to hear on a 12 string. i would have thought i'd get tired of this song by now. but it still captures me with its beauty and simplicity, its haunting complexity behind a gorgeous song.
4. downtown
5. deep dark core
beginning always gets me i'm soooo ready to hear these guys sing the everlys
6. the shuffle
will be a great crowd 'sing along'
7. tin soldiers
GOD! this song is SO GREAT!
8. wrecking ball -zack?
cell phone rings, steve says "tell my agent i'll call him back." nice nice.
9. all i want to do is dream (request)
10. freddy my love (guys who wrote grease)
11. momentito
i found a $20 in my jeans
12. money mark

set two
1. please please me
2. red rubber ball -- cyrkle (penned by paul simon)
3. shine
white, gray eye -- chicago
4. boxer
5. bridge over troubled water
sing the vowels!
6. you won't see me
7. golden blunders
8. salome -- old 97's --- straight into
9. martha
makes us want to weep
10. love ain't for keepin'
11. jackie wilson said
music. people who don't understand some form of music -- i don't understand. something that makes you cry, laugh and not care if you get a speeding ticket.

jackie wilson makes me feel like i'm in a church!
12. blue

set three
1. heart of gold
2. ooh la la -- faces
3. loser -- beatles
i never liked this song; loser??
4. --- taj majal
nice guitar work, steve
5. eleanor rigby
6. pick a flower
7. in the street
8. when doves cry
9. love hurts
10. love stinks
11. love gun