Thursday, December 16, 2004

the audities list -- part deux

see...this is how this whole novel is going to work. i almost forgot. the audities list gave me someone else. i go and see this band, frisbie, and one of the members suggests the audities list. i subscribe to audities, and i read the posts of this woman, kelly. i email her because she seems cool and she's from chicago, and she rocks. and thus, i get a real life friend from an on web list/environ, and we are friends independent of the audities list in short time.

she gets to see me go through troubles with roommates. she sees me go through troubles with boys. she sees me have a complete, utter mental breakdown. and she's the first person who is there, in her blue volvo, picking my ass up june 5th, 2001 from the lakeshore hospital to take me to pops highwood to go see frisbie. funny how life works like that. i have much more to say about kelly cronin. but for now, i will say that life sometimes seems to be real circular.

what comes around goes around. and what goes around sometimes stays.